Cookie is a file which is downloaded from your computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and retrieve information about users navigating habits and their equipment. Depending on the information contained and the way in which the equipment is used, they can be used to identify the user. The user’s browser memorises cookies in its hard disk only during the current session. It occupies a minimum disk space and it doesn’t damage the computer. Cookies don’t contain any specific personal information and most of it is deleted from the hard disk when the browser session ends. These are called session cookies.
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently, allow or block the temporary or memorised cookies in their security adjustments.
Without the user’s consent – through the activation of the cookies in the browser – cookies won’t connect the memorised data with the personal data provided in the purchase or when signing up..
¿What kind of cookies does this web use?
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to surf the web, platform or application with its different options and services such as for example: traffic and data communication control, identify the session, access restricted parts, remember the elements which make an order, make an order, apply to sign in, participate in an event, use security elements during the navigation, store contents to spread videos or sound or share contents through social networks.
- Customization cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some general features predefined under a series of criteria in the users’ terminal such as the language, browser’s type through which users access the service, regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies, well used by us or a third party, allow to quantify the number of users and make the measurement and statistic analysis of the use the users make of the offered service.
- Advertisement cookies: These cookies, well used by us or a third party, allow to manage as efficiently as possible the offer of the adverts in the website, adjusting the content of the adverts to the content of the service required or the use made of our website.
In order to do so, we can analyse your navigation habits in the Internet and show you the adverts related to your navigation profile.
- Behavioural advertisement cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertisement space which the editor included in the website, application or platform. These cookies store behavioural information obtained through continued observation of the users’ navigation habits. They allow the development of specific profiles to show adverts accordingly.
Third party cookies:The web ElevatorCommerce can use the service of third parties which, in behalf of Google, will gather information for statistic purposes, of the use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed in your equipment trough the configuration of the options in the browser in your computer:
If you have any doubts regarding the cookies policy, you can contact us at email@example.com.